Board of Trustees
The Kelson Board of Trustees is an experienced and skilled group of trustees who govern our school. The group have the children’s academic, physical, creative and social learning development at the centre of all governance decisions.
- The school trustees govern to ensure every child develops the skills to become a strong member of their community.
- The school trustees provide staff with every opportunity to develop their own professionalism.
- The school trustees, in consultation with the community, develop the strategic direction of the school.
If you need to make contact with the BOT please send us an email.
BOT from left to right
- Regan Powell: Health and Safety/Property
- Helen Joyce: Staff Representative
- Judy Pemberton: Principal
- Whetu Campbell: School Culture
- Kaajal Pathak: Community/Fundraising
- Andy Ziegler: Finance
- Lynda Bourne: Minutes Secretary
- Karel Dulver: Presiding Member/Property