Children can order a school lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
KELSON 4 SQUARE LUNCHES
How to Order:
- Write the order, child's name and class on an envelope and seal the correct money inside (no change given).
- Put the envelope in the Lunch Order Box at the School Office by 9.00am.
- The lunches are delivered to the classes by the Senior Lunch Monitors.
Tuesdays - Sushi Monster
Wednesdays - Pita Pit
Thursdays - Pizza Land Pizzas
How to order:
It’s simple; all you need to do is register at www.lunchonline.co.nz and follow 4 easy steps to get started.
- Register an account.
- Add member/s including your child’s name, school and classroom.
- Make a payment so you have funds in your account before your order.
- Select your lunch and place an order. Orders need to be placed by 9.00am on the day of delivery.